Excursion 4X4 / May 2014• 1st day: After a briefing breakfast on the beach of Trotelle to Ajaccio, road of the Bloodthirsty men, we visit the valley of Prunelli, then the valley of Taravu, to finish at the village of Zicavu with warm water baths in the evening.
• 2nd day: cross the collar of Vaccia to go down on the village from Aullene and its chestnuts centenaries, we rock on the Alta Rocca and the needles of Bavella, gain altitude to visit the sheep-folds of Luvio, to meet Pascal the shepherd, his cheese, with an exceptional view on Oporto Vecchio and the stopping of Ospedale for finally arriving at the village of Zonza.
• 3rd day: We leave Alta Rocca to go down on Levie to visit the Lotus cutlery has which we attend a demonstration of manufacturing. We descend the valley from Ortolo and its fast tracks to go up on the village of Sartène and its history. Dominating the gulf of Valinco, the town of Propriano we take small technical ways to finish at our host in the valley of Burgo, high place of the men of the maquis in time of war.
• 4th day: We go down again on Ajaccio to visit the cheese factory of Taravu, by ways overhanging the gulf of Ajaccio to finish on the forest of Coti Chiavari and its enormous forests of eucalyptus, it is time to say itself to next with many unforgettable memories.
Complete Photo gallery
Excursion 4X4 / October 2012• 1st day: Briefing with Ajaccio, beach of Tahiti meadows of the airport, to accommodate everyone. We go up to discover the valley of Gravone for a small bathe in river, we gain altitude to see the collar of Scalela and to make a trifle roasted with the wood fires in typically Corsica Cassetta, in order to go down again in full form on the village Bastellica to sleep in small houses of village.
• 2nd day: We cross the valley of Taravu by ways of wood-cutting to go to lunch near as of natural warm water baths. We go up after a good coffee on Zicavo to cross Alta Rocca and to sleep in Zonza.
• 3rd day: We leave the collar of Illarata to climb with the sheep-fold Luvio to meet the shepherd. We go down again on Oporto Vecchio to admire Bonifacio, its cliffs, its white stony paths and the wild beaches of Balistra… We take again altitude to cross the dam Figari and to appreciate our evening.
• 4th day: We go up under the mountain of Omiu Di Cagna to rock on the valley of Ortolo and to go up to sleep on Sartène with a unspoilable view on all Valinco.
• 5th day: We cross Taravu in his low part to discover the fields of olive-trees and the collar of Tassinco, then rock on Ajaccio, to admire the beaches of Porticcio, with lying of sun on the Sanguinary Islands.
Complete Photo gallery